Thursday, February 9, 2017

Heaven on earth ...repeat Soul Kiss11


They say that heaven’s like the best moments of your life on repeat I guess for me that’s our simple things …
Like after we  make love and your lying on my chest having deep or silly conversation about our day and the future, we argue about when we will have our first seed and who will get to name them first, I will miss those times the worst and that’s what I will thirst… repeat

Like when you cover your body in coconut oil butt naked under the rob and as soon as I walk through the door the rob falls off, you don’t need to ask me twice I know what I had to do I am break you off, the confession of Cloud Walker I have never touched “skin this soft”, I am king you’re a queen but tonight you’re the boss, we make love at different speed  but once we hit that 69 I know for a few hours we ain’t leaving the bed, her loving that sawed off and I got in the heart soul and the head…


Like when we play wrestle and I let you win and you pin me on the ground, the way you can feel me you don’t to see me in crowd , and when at night I brush your hair you make the cat purring sound, lazy Sunday  when I watch a movie and you read a book or fall sleep on my chest listening to my heart beat life is sweet for a few hours no politics, no bills, no friends family and none of life drama, peace  and safety is the karma before we sleep we talk and thanks Mr God for each other being each other’s armour.


Is it like when you cook and stir the pot and my hands are wrapped your waist, and whisper in my in ears “are you the desert and could I get a taste”. Is it when you had a long day and tell you babe lay back and I massage your feet ? Is it when I randomly show up at work with a sweet snack flowers knowing it will make the other women  at work jealousy because you have a real man and not peters pan … tell me what’s your heaven … repeat


No comments: