Sunday, February 12, 2017

Teaser Wife 6 meet Dee the truth




Hanging out on the block talking smack as 80’ baby’s did back in the day with the fellas each one  telling each other true lies about the weekend festivities checking out the honeys cat calling …
 “Tau … who dat?  did some one new move up in the hood… I think I just saw my future wife, I think I just fell in love the way same I could fall in those dimples wax on wax off Mr Miyagi wobble wobble drop it like its  hot i can see that monster from the front ?”

“Tss… Iwe (you) that ain’t your future wife  that’s just little Dee besides her brother will kill you and me… you, don’t start nothing there won’t be nothing … no no no no no … you got that look in your eye Cloud”

“What look? (Licking my lips) Little Dee aint so little no more I am holla”

"No you’re  not dragging me into this bull shit … trying to get us killed not you us… Hey hey! hey..! come back!”
(Flash)  Five minutes latter

“ I know who you are Tapfuma  or should I say Black Moses, Do you really want me or do you want this”
Taking my hand placing it on her ass and squeezing keeping the eye contact at all time… Dear Mr God this ain’t right testing me like this… (the soft serve every teen age males Kryptonite)  soft in the palm tender to the touch  firm as hell on contact I am in heaven sorry I am back, Shit I can’t lie  I was trying to play it cool  but my smile betrayed me, but what was really harder was not getting harder (teenagers) But I had this, after all I was Black Moses  even back in the day I was pro best believe that.

“Shorty best believe me when I say I want you, We are young  so I am not going say I love you, because I still trying to figure out what that means  but I do know I want to figure it out with you  beside we got all our lives just me and you , right now my boys are clowning me ... right now do you want to know why because I said I done seen my future wife in you …(she looks over my shoulder ) besides  if I get you ...(squeezing that ass and breathing on neck gently and slow) I get this to, (taking my free hand to guide her hand to left side of my chest over my heart ) do you feel that?”

Breathing funny swallowing hard “Yes”

“let’s put it like this Dee, real talk no Black Moses just Tapfuma … What you feel under your palm that’s what you are to me in the flesh and i am still learning”
Silence pause …eye contact  honesty …(This is what I call the realness that raw emotion)
“Stop playing with me … smooth… you just want what’s in between my thighs?”

“you don’t have to give anything but your smile with them dimples, your hand  to fit in mine and  hold (squeezing that ass)  and this to ,and that look that you have in eyes, what’s in between the thighs is sacred I can wait if its really mine your worth it , consider Black Moses retired” 



No comments: