Thursday, February 2, 2017

Soul Kiss 1 Cloud walkeress


Northern star Cloud walkeress…We make love like two eagle in heavens crazy and passionate alone falling out the sky... true love can never lie they never explained true love will never die

until the wheel fall off your my ride or die secret conversations that we have in their silence when look into each other’s eye...

falling I will catch you, I am falling you got me to tell the truth you’re not mine your truly Mr Gods property, my return to innocence definition of heaven sent… I didn’t finish the pray but you knew just what i meant ...

Your a mind streamess you make world stress less , time take your best shot i have being tested , fiery type the way i like Mr Gods She is true fruit of Eden and she looking so ripe, restore my eyes i am blind trying to understand her light



No comments: