Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Altered new intro series 2 ... Nothern Star Meet the Wife 2… Cece 24 hours to the drop enjoy


Nothern Star Meet the Wife 2… Cece
Intimacy = in – to – me – see
“I loved her before I fell in love with her and that is the simple truth”
I could see her and she could see through me , and that was half of the formula that made us one flesh one bone made us a “we”, the other half was a mystery only Mr Gods knows  and for real I mean only he knows crazy I tell you ? very rarely in a life time do human beings achieve a level of connection with another being human being like this , of complete transparency, trust and honesty, same sex (brotherhood or sister hood) , paternal or otherwise , I don’t think there is class for it either it’s a funny contradiction in that in just happens but its intentional , you kind of get dragged into or like any good drug dealer does you get the first free , and then you have to work extremely hard to keep it , here is the funny part … “it” you don’t know what “it” is but you do know you want “it” but you will know when you know that you know… see what I mean (laugh of madness).
Flash
Cece…“If you love someone let them go… 
If they come back to you then they are yours
If they don’t then  get a double barrel shot gun and shoot the bitch sucking his dick making him all happy and shit and get your man back… and give one warning…look at what you made me do, don’t do it  again” … [me nodding while swallowing hard ] “really”,  “yeah really and make up sex ”. (My left hand touching my forehead and shaking)
 [What have I got myself into, but she smells so good and fingers melt on that skin so soft (other inner voice) Iwe (you) focus…are you listening to what she said ...double barrel ?].
[Funny enough it is her I love the purest she is the Northern star, if I was a Scarecrow she would that one iconic Rose, eyes of  Panther, grace of a Tigress, and the presence of lioness.

(Sexy voice) “Miss me ?” , “Always” , “how much?” , “Eternally like the Norther star”.


No comments: