Wednesday, May 3, 2017

“I loved you before I fell in love with you” Lunch note to my future wife 3



“I loved you before I fell in love with you” Lunch note to my future wife
Sound of a pen scribbling

That was part of the promise to never let your heart be lonely, for them it’s a cliché, for us it’s the only truth that we have ever known, your my lover muse and homie, you be like hold me. When I say muse, I mean you don’t inspire the music that life’s job, you inspire me to live and be a higher me, a I don’t get tired me ,you’re the good crazy you never bore me when I met you I met some who I don’t need to talk to all the time it’s about being in each other present see. You make feel like going on with the fight, life hits hard but I know you got my back so I 
could never fall, I am your “always there when you call”, from day one I wasn’t fighting feeling when Mr Gods calls me home loving you is the one thing I will be able to tell him I gave my all, girl your more juicy that biggie smalls (lol). With the jot these lines I want to take you back to day one when I said be mine. I love the way our sex life a game, we wrestle in bed you pin me down I let you win (bit my lip) cause I get in, you whisper exactly what you want inhale exhale get high and you’re the blunt…

Pause… the sound folding and then I place it in your purse.
M.O.B in my world mean = ma over bitches ...

No comments: