Monday, May 8, 2017

Bed of roses ... letter to my my future wife…44





Bed of roses letter to my future wife…

“I want to lay down on bed of roses and be close as the holy ghost is” that was Bonjovi , I want to be closer that’s than holy ghost thats just how we are how we role, a Crazy type of love  that had me on my knee’s praying to Mr God thank him that you’re in my life that your my wife,  and for strength not kill you crazy ass when you get heated , you love to push my buttons and drive me insane test my limits, the confessions  of a love that doesn’t leave “I love you’s” and lips dry from random deep tongue kisses for the grave (no not us all in) , this thing the “we” is leaving earth on empty,  no regrets,  you make mad so we we can have make up sex , we don’t even know what we were arguing about teeth marks on my neck and shoulders , nail marks so deep in my back I bleed type sex type love, lying in bed after a lot cuddles and laughter “I love you boy”  “ back at you” we are a simple complex. People think we are lying when we say loving each other is important than our pay cheques, the during the week shoulder and foot rubs , Friday night slow dances to Motown trances arguing about the first name of our unborn bub, late night Sunday getting ready for a hectic week deep conversation we soaking in the tub, whisper “I love u” “I love you more”… (laughter)…



 you know what it is …we getting older but we still living that young love, we have sex in morning that start of our days story morning glory, in the afternoon lunch time quickies , did I mention the  build up to our late night session, and we try and squeeze in a 4th somewhere in day to make sure  no stone was left un turned we ain’t saving nothing for the grave, it’s not that we rabbit nor sex addicts this type of love is hot and needs to express itself, we just choose a fun medium, “ I love the way he look at me like Goddess he makes me feel special after all this I more in love with him”… yeah I love the way you make me, sleep in my favorite tee shirt two nights in a row and take it of me the night before ,  you sleep in and call me up in it when I away on tour … every morning before you put on your mask, natural beauty I bask in light of true original  I think of how I am breathe away a legal criminal, you’re a master piece  and yet I get to witness a master piece  evolve and become more master piece, A rose your simple complicated layers of petals some perfect same damaged, some here to stay  some will fall away, evolve as the season change its called , natural beauty I try and evolve  you see our love the “we” has deep range, you blossom you bloom light smell essence that change my hearts rooms, winter it fall off awaiting the rebirth , I try and remind you every day  who you to my me understand your worth…

No comments: