Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The hive , the womb the happy home ..lunch note to my future wife 21



The hive , the womb the happy home ..lunch note to my future wife 21


I'm a build the house but you create the home because you control the atmosphere … This world is crazy, full of anxiety but our home will be the safe place when we close that door our presence should lock out fear . Right or wrong  that home is a safe place unconditional love, doesn’t mean painless love if anything uncondional means you pay more not less for the love, It can be a A , B or C, C- but I promise I will stay (because men run when they don’t know) and  pass the stress and life pain test, that’s why we pray together so that the ropes that bind us together stay bless, you being there for me  I have being there for you through sickness, but when it comes to our parents and lord knows our child that’s a different kind of weakness, the kind of room where arms and heads on laps in pure silence will testify to this love thing because you know both of are speechless, most of us forget but please imagine the peace we felt in side womb can we try recreate in the  bedroom and children in the living room.  The wrong the right, late night drunk nights come back from work and don’t wana talk nights we haven’t yet but even if we do fight , we come home to hive to the womb and one of us has to be the light or at least the crazy one with alittle bit left in might , I will hold you, you picked me because I part soldier if they cut my arm off I still got shoulder, I am strength of the house you’re the emotion and atmosphere, when we close that door we lock out fear ... your the sheild  i am the spear , we are in Mr Gods hands

No comments: