Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I got this ... Lunch note to my future wife 5


 I got this ... Lunch note to my future wife 4
We run defence for each other we got this, when you need me and want me I will there I will super hero crash land it because I love you, feel like I am rhymes but your beat  we mix it down the marriage of music and song is straight sweet, I am the lolli pop (ma pervert lol) but you’re the flavour to sweet  flam on flame off we being passion flame and heat. Every Thug needs that one lady in language the down ass with round that  puff pass (not in that order lol), mind body and soul as the world like to say there is no us nor we, your that southern thing I like, can I say thank you Ma and  Mr God yall over delivered on the hype, lonely nights I pray for a crazy that right  and she would be just type…  forget the cliché lady in street and freak in the bed (thinking I guess you are lol) nah Ma is Ceo on board boss lady miss independent who is dependant  helping forge the way ahead …. We got this


No comments: