Thursday, May 4, 2017

Naked no fig leaves lunch note to my future wife 8

You and me, souls stand naked ( and maybe latter on bodies haha) no figs leaves like Adam and Eve, unafraid  un ashamed  un reframed  bodies glisten passion rains, they touch unashamed  yet timid may bed I dreamed it nah I can feel the pulse I lived it, the confusion is clear there is deep truth hidden in the sweet contradictions in on moment time seem to  move slow but heart beats are racing with lightening, walls are  falling but minds experience enlighten, the skin  are dark but hidden inside of them they amazing light beings,

 the presence one being with other satisfies the soul yet you feel the wanting, moving real slow he peels skin back like a mango , but with is tongue though silent whisper unique moments falls snow a fall the dust rises as walls fall, Pride in the lion and the lionless, but pride had to go , hunger passion desire  lips wrap around the mango , un ashamed  the wind blows the leaf  holds on for dear life,  a voices asks what are you afraid of  it replies to go, the voice laugh, let go that’s the only way you let love grow .


Head down ass up , up  against a wall I could make you swet, sex can happen anytime but when we are naked like this… that’s last thing on my mind ( well almost), in world that no longer knows the difference love and lust can we use naked souls to draw that line , to get you to love me mind body and soul , have to make you feel my soul , flawed perfect I come broken yet whole to you, scars shine like  history starz , my words are generated in my mind fuelled by heart delivered by soul “I love you” I just delivered my first perfect Rap bar, naked inform of you I know who I am , can you show me who you are minus the career  perfect body fake laughter , real lonely and flashy car… this desire I have for you as age kicks I fear will only worsen , just remember a poem is naked person


No comments: