Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I want to know how you feel inside … Lunch note to my future wife 12


I want to know how feel inside … Lunch note to my future  wife

I love the way you role your eyes when I say I want to know how you feel inside (lol), all the time one sentence, three means no false context, do you want to start mental mind sex , or just raw sex sex, watching time slow down souls combine dance laugh  we simplify the complex… no yes ? I want to know how you feel inside like moon knows the wave, and shore knows the tide we ride, I am about wetness of the ocean the rhythm and motion, going hard unstoppable locomotion with smoothness of hands and skin and lotion leading to body tremors and mental commotion… finger licking good southern thighs I want my portion , my hearts contraband  take it all but its extortion , we cloud walk Ma we through wind to the cautions and then sudden calm, net flix (lol) good wine , soul music and you in arms perfect …  I see you to night , and when i do tell what you feel inside


No comments: