Sunday, May 7, 2017

over and over again Lunch note my future wife 10


Close your eyes, open your hands I want to give you something special”
(She does) so I place my hands in hers and fold then, “open”
“There's nothing there?” laughing “look again Northern star, I just gave you my heart again”

Sound of scribbling …Ayo Ma on this Monday, I just want you to know when I woke up next to “u” I knew I had heaven right here on earth,you  make me Alicia Keysish  understand a woman’s worth, the cog in the centre  of my world  making everything work , Your finite bring that bright light, soul ties they describe us as skin tight Maxwell warned me about this woman’s works, rhythm and blues , my funk and groove, Laurn said nothing really matter, I tried to explain to her “I can’t take my eyes off you” lifes our book , our story our song and we set the mood… so when you get home from work tonight  (naughty smile) I'm tax that ass like IRS that’s just truth I ain't trying be crude , your cute I love  have you  have good Monday …(the sound folding) placing the note in her Yoga mat , and role it up .



No comments: