Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Motivation soul funk ragga and hi hop lunch note to my future wife 17


Motivation  soul funk ragga and hi hop  lunch  note to my future wife 17
Common sense came to me when it whispered she is the light , As I looked at dead prez they said don’t get complexxx by the mind sex, so I looked at you Ma like Meth and Mary you all I need , like Jarule and shanti always there when you call, like wayne like Kelly I do the dishes satisfy your wishes tongues swishes , stomach tremors rub the Genny I will give you three wishes, early morning you don’t need coffee I be your motivation, your body is my prison so I walk the yard I go hard , excuse  me Ma is that attitude, (she playing games) that m mean next altitude , got me on my thug passion ghetto street nuclear reaction, body mansion, trying be your nIGGA (never ignorant getting goals accomplished)   a king with real crown that how we get down….i can turn bush into rain forest for us  do things to your body that make church girls cuss  that’s us,


No comments: