Monday, May 1, 2017

"X barz" crazy enough to love me" series 3 ...studio sessions ....i go in and i go deep

“Nigg…” struck by lightening
“Dam Cloud , did you kill him ?”
“Nah… he is alive , he will wake up in a lot of pain, a lot less body hair (smoke rising of his body) and some serious erectile  problems (laughing to my self with deep sense of satisfaction)
“Maybe you should of ? one less racist to warry about ?”
“Nah man we true kings not murders, we have standards , we don’t lower our selves down to theirs standard




Malcom X

1 My minds the magazine my wrist and tongue are the gun

Malcolm said without confidence the race will never be won

2 A child of the earth but i shine with that Zim sun

I am blessed with 4 seasons but trapped inside my lungs

3 freedom is the rhythm , actions the song we haven’t sung

 I aint ever being a slave but why i feel i got run (yes i know click click click)

4 They try to fuck with our head and the bold head loves the rough sex

Malcom Puc Biko ... the question who the hells next



Biko
1They say they took them off my wrists, but I don’t feel free thou
We trying to get paid up in this bitch but these freaks want a free show
2  2017 and we still singing a form ao swing low
They say that changing is come but to me she walks abit to slow
3  I educate myself because education fun to mental
For better future for our seed  then its fundamental
4  put the fire in soul it’s going to essential
Put the knowledge with the bread it another essentail



Baldwin

1 We aint trying to be knocking on heaven’s door but I hear her calling

Bench press on my dreams i aint stop until the desire super swollen

2 we might stagger and stumble be hell nah we aint falling

They fear our seeds because in the voice the hear the lion roaring
3 I need to get a triple double it hustle I aint balling
Do you see the pride in ten panther that meaNS THAT I am ALL IN
4 the knowledge  has reached the  a release on mind controlling
The dawn of a new era, we watch as the future un folding


Tata
1 You can stop tossing in the coffin, Baba Mandela
Yeah they refined the racism, and kept brewing just stocked in like fine wine in cellar
2 We pick up arms again if we need if they keep pushing what else can tell yeah
Mass incarceration the new slavery a false sentence that is how they sell you
3 Tika ramba taka rara vachatikwadza, Madiba  
Sick and tired of the BS the situation will get heated and catching a fever
4 i used to belive in a non violent movement it hard to say i am still a beliver
i aint trying to bring out them toys so please warn them i brun with  the heater
and send you dumb ass back to Ether
4

No comments: