Thursday, May 4, 2017

Licking the baking stick ... lunch note 7 to my future wife


If the fairy tale crumbled before you met me, we have two choices I prefer the second,  one  we can try mend it  fill in the cracks , with sweet sugar paste and cream and put her back in the oven of liven , through love giving , nights full of  cuddles moments of random kisses past wiping, away the paste talking ,walking, old romance courting,  and letting time do the healing,  a pinch of Marvin so leg it on as do the sexual healing,  and when you  let it go, go, and final agree to the forgiving  take out the oven  and let the “us” start breathing that pretty good eating.


Or… we could throw the fairy tale away and get a new bowl and start from scratch, turn on the gas and light that match  feel the heat , left  hand on the left side of my chest can u feel the beat , dance in the cosmo at the speed of light but we kiss slow,  power in the sugar brown sugar  check the packet for the brand the booga wogga dip my pinky finder tasting  sweet,  pour in the milk  dam the skin so soft it feel like silk, and stir (naughty laugh ) I put my back into it until the past sounds like grind with a pur  we almost thur, for the magic we put in some mystic  nice slow (my hand over your) Nah Ma never to quick a little bit of oil to make it real slick , now stir it slowly with the wooden stick , drop a pinkie finger tell me how taste you continue to stir the bowel  I will show you the right rhythm by the way I move your waist… we put it in the oven watch how the body rise , tender yet firm like a certian persons thighs , aroma so good it makes you role your eyes , while we let it bake who hand up who thighs, we take it of the oven and sprinkle a specail covering for the tough times,  we almost done , we just need to let it cool , then you can taste the love of love drunk fool. 1 or 2 up to you 

No comments: