Sunday, May 28, 2017

let me ... Lunch note to my future wife 18


let me ... Lunch note to my future wife 18

We are going to last forever sweetness, your intuition being whispering to you simple things your soul already knew about me and you… in  a lost confused world part of my job as your husband and covering is every day be your mirror and tell you that your beautiful, I don’t feel like less of man when put you on that queen pedestal, its where you belong when your strong I am strong I promised to give my heart and strength of arm , that’s why I write these plasms Confession of cloud walker Mr Gods she is the bomb, she has it going on so please  give me wisdom to make sure we do the hard yards and treat her right and no one’s perfect help me to do as little harm , and love the hell out this woman until one of us is gone….

No comments: