Sunday, May 14, 2017

Brothers ( the fellas) vs lover (the secret war) ... Crazy enough to love me 2 ..snippet



[Flash ]The Brothers …Crazy but I love em
You know you’re in a good relationship when your single friends start to talk smack about that relationship , while I was cleaving with her which most people don’t do anymore they assumed I was leaving them . It’s nothing new for men, the war, balance and harmony of love has being fort since the ancient of days , keeping people out of your man woman relationship but still in your life , and sometimes it’s not the fella’s you have to worry , in this new age often its family... the struggles real, I have witnessed many a vicious divorce caused by people not even in the relationship.
My idea of cleaving .1.to adhere closely; stick; cling (usually followed by to).2.to remain faithful (usually followed by to):to cleave to one's principles in spite of persecution.  Their idea of Cleaving (or leaving) version split or sever (something), especially along a natural line or grain. synonyms:         split, split open, crack open, lay open, divide, sever, splinter.

“You ain’t spending time with the fellas no more, I am just saying ,Cloud spends so much time in the pussy, he has either got stocks in it, taken a mortgage in it or paying rent I am just saying”
“ummm you need to keep my woman’s pussy out your mouth ?”
“ nah nigga we aint talking about her pussy we talking about yours” [they laugh paking of single ass, lonely heynas , I could say that but they’re things you say, that are hard to take back, I am not amused]
“Hell no, you’re in my house eating my food , drinking my beer filling my toilet wasting my tissues paper you better show some respect up in here before I kick all of you out, you desert dick having dry knob  haven’t tasted  a nipple in minute, right hand is bigger than my left hand, cold blanket sleeping , tumble weed in the pants , pillow hugging , lonely ass, none pussy getting mother fuckers, at least it rains in my forest … do we still want to talk about my pussy” (oops lol)  [silence].
“your cold man, artic ass cold why ? .. really you had to go there ?”
“First class paid for in cash your ordered the ticket you can dish out bitches … get your ass out the kitchen if you can’t handle the heat”

I love her and love them , but real love demands time, the crazy journey is finding the balance … I guess all struggle with it.

No comments: