Sunday, May 21, 2017

Soul funk and hip hop …Lunch note to future 14


Soul funk and hip hop …Lunch note to future 14 

When I look at you I see the Halo, and think to myself if I was boy I would chase you to, but I am man and true king so I put a ring on it, feeling so drunk in love Yes Mr God  she is the one , making me feel for ever young, my ride die  we tripping me on my girl friend  on that Bonnie clyde… Confessions of cloud walker so I told Alicia , My Boo was the key a super woman and this woman’s fire , I understand  a woman’s worth that why I wifed  her, when I think about its un think able , if aint got you , every day I try to love her , like I will never see you again , and that we have in common. i want to hold your secrets  and be your dairy  and be the cure to your misery 


No comments: