Saturday, May 20, 2017

The inventor lunch note to future wife 13


Inventor…Lunch note to my future wife….
Just when think i figured you out, figure the us out what we are about you do it again, you ... you invent a new way for me to fall in love again, I am trying to make it wet but you make ever drop burn, I have to study your body again slowly (laughing) in case there is something I missed…Queen you be like an ice-cream on a hot summers day a pleasant surprise that makes the moment more complete, especially the taste of your sugar …the head rush of cold and sweet make me as Marely put it wana play with your boogga woogga  lol. You be like that perfect song after a long day at work your definitely part of my peace and my joy when I get home, one of the most important ingredients  in mental and soul detox in simple words babe your presences just rocks. (Naughty smile) .. Yeah … you be like eating honey out the honey comb nibble  nibble dribble dribble you’re the blank page I take my crayons and draw and scribble …  I can’t wait to get you alone , raw sensual that next taste, the jot of line can’t express how you move the waist that bedroom bully and about to catch a case …lol…. You be like the roots of baobab tree for the “We”, I can’t lie you allow me to survive the harshest of condition when the life test come you allow me to drink and stay strong and push on, you be like the missing link in a confused and lost world you make we make sense its not always understanding but always respect appreciation and acceptance … best believe I will be your soft place best believe I will be your covering, best believe next to Mr Gods I will be lover of your soul…every drop burn…

Folding it and placing it in her gym shoe for after work…


No comments: