Thursday, May 4, 2017

Ten ten ten Lunch note to my future wife 6




Eyes are the mirror to the soul why do you think I enjoy our eye contact so much because I get to stare at an amazing view,  your my boo natural feelings like early morning grass dew, my soul gets time to spend with the “u” you, true. I came to you complete so you don’t complete me but you are the definition of personal legends success, it’s childish but minds on replay of that first kiss classic and timeless, they can take the money , car , house  and the awards, break my fingers and sledge hammer my wrist so I can’t write again , but there would be no greater pain than if they stole my hommie lover friend . You can take away her makeup she is my ten, she gained a little extra baby phat wait she still a ten , she cut of all her hair can somebody check the dam machine called my eyes it’s still read ten , get sick and have to take care of that  well she might be (hitting me ) a ten lol… My chief advisor in the designer of the art of war as we fight for happiness in lost and confused world Mr Gods please guide us, we connect from a place of love transparent it’s the good and the ugly, not false agenda born of narcissism to impress. It’s not about what they can see as our soul tree, my roots run deep, I drink from the earth (mother) that you be, I hope you feel my soul kiss  Northern star this right here is that love shared eternally thank for saying yes when I asked  “Marry me ?”.



No comments: