Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The good selfish ... Lunch note to my future wife 4


True story… The good selfish... Lunch note my future Wife 

Phones are put down after 10pm accept for emergencies we are not picking up, I shared you with the whole world all day, from now until we sleep your time your attention, that cookie (naughty smile), your sexy eye’s, my ears for your problems, that laughter and cute (get away with almost anything ) smile are mine. It’s the good selfish, so when I tell you that I love you  multiply thet by 10 by 100 by 1000 by 10 000 well you get it that many times. Flash back of our body intuition when we dance  how your body moves with mine, it doesn’t really matter shaking ,twerking, Tango,  the slow wine with pinch of body grind, you can feel it but they can’t see a line , I see you I feel you , I appreciate you  and your all mine ...
Folding paper putting it her jacket pocket

No comments: