Tuesday, May 30, 2017

verbs not nouns ...Lunch note to my future wife 19


verbs not nouns ...Lunch note to my future wife 19

what we have, nurture and preserve is a verb and not a noun, some times i don't spell love right, I don’t have to we live it every day that's right, you love it when i say the sound , “I love” but you like better when I am silent and just do,  the applause of your heart and eyes are my favorite sound in silence (that look right there), we live it no gimmicks no need to remix no magic tricks, it not just flash lyrics or limerick, confessions of the Cloud when we are apart my heart get sick quick. We understand that not agreeing doesn't mean not loving we bettering we growing gaining knowing, but not loving is most un-agreeable in lord of the ring they had my precious this is Goddess of my ring we use most adorable”. The lion and lioness we hunt, for each presence and love at dawn ever day because we only eat the 24 hour freshness we wake up on the next level whats next. A verb and not a noun, your not beautiful are the living it (beauty that evolves forgives solves), you don't get me or bring understanding you do it, you work out my patience (ducking) my lungs with laughter and quirky and heart muscle i need it … so when get home like Micheal Jacson I am beat it(lol)….


No comments: