Sunday, May 21, 2017

Soul funk and hip hop pt 2 …Lunch note to future 15


Soul funk and hip hop pt 2 …Lunch note to future

So as I walked  along  talking to Mr’s  Hill-  Marely , I was like Listen Lauryn ,  it was Funny ready or not, it hit me that when I am with her nothing really matters , all I know is that one day she will birth our Zion , not for lack of trying, every days like  Mis education or Re- education of Cloud, she is such an X factor,  and she walks all I see is the Doo-woop, I can’t take my eyes off of her, I just think to myself latter on tonight I want to turn the lights down slow,  and make love slow,  Some times time away from her feels like its killing me softly, she inspirers a higher me when she tell me "if i ruled the world"  and when we  fight it hurts so bad but it feel so good ... so i told  Mary  she needed to call 911 because, because i can breathe with out my baby, i wanted to run away love , away from drama, no more drama  protect my baby so she doesn't cry again ...




No comments: