Monday, May 22, 2017

Funk soul and hip hop ... Letters to my future wife 16 Maxwell



Fun soul and hip hop ... letters to my future wife 16
Taking a walk with Maxwell he clears his throat…

“Alicia keys taught me  about  a woman's  worth but , Maxwell enlightened me to woman's works , he told me Cloud , your fortunate to have this girl  while she sleep look at them pretty wings , now that’s a lot of a little something something , if you want to keep it for life time drop them bad habits, let’s not play the game now like I did or you will be holding a fist full of tears, don't let the fire get cold play the game for accession soul extension plus amazing sex if you pay attention, when your loving right it feels like purple haze, love that woman like there’s is no one else  in the room  like the street disciple you are on that Nas Bar , Alicia has already told you about that fire you can make , loving her is luxury don't take her for granted, so smile and make your love like a lake by the ocean .. Love her tender be her heart soul and womanhood mender … (we stop walking)


No comments: