Monday, May 8, 2017

Chronicales of Black Moses 1 ... Pillow talk



Pillow talk  for me is a very important part of a relationship for me personally, when I am in a relationship, I try not to text my other during the day, unless it’s important or I miss her and it’s a silly text to make her feel special , so that at night when we are be cuddling and stuff ( touch that doesn’t lead to sex  but that’s another blog) we actually have something relevant or connective to talk about that engages both of us and requires both of to be in the moment and pay attention , connecting inter acting and vibing and even if the days boring we have some kind of interesting content  “we” not I create. Ask yourself  this but please answer truthfully if we are talking and texting each other all day, what do we truly have to talk about at dinner and in the bed that’s no fickle? and at the same time we steal focus away from craft jobs career and focus (know is that fair especially on self) outside of relationships god gives us purpose outside your spouse you need something engaging you. But every couples different as I said that’s my prospective. So in context of the book “crazy enough to love me I drop my crumbs of knowledge in there, and as of me, if I am in a relationship between 10pm and 10:30pm phones go down for at least 1 hour un interrupted , I call that block time , our time, my time ! If that’s not happening we are not going to work … Next ! To some extent cell phones can be intimacy, romance and relationship killers if you let them, for me personally and this is why I rarely date I don’t do mediocre relationships that point of being is one is to connect , nothing to me is as un romantic as trying to have a conversation with back of I phone android or samsung. I am giving you my the most important resource that I have in life …my time respect it , the minimum you can do is give me your attention. Me personally Queens, I feel as a man if I cannot give you a certain amount of time a day and we say we are in a relationship maybe just be I am not relationship worthy and save your self thheart ache , having said that… depending on circumstance it’s not the law, I have friend who tour with music and sport  time difference  training practices exhaustion, so compromise and common sense and deep understanding of what you are stepping into when you connect. one lsat note  pillow talks has being suggest by pyschologist to reduce anxeity, as an informal form of therapy, or mental detox ...


No comments: