Monday, May 15, 2017

Bifocal... dont forget you Glasses ...Lucnh note to future wife 11



The challenge … I guess, sometimes is to 24 hours see you through the lenses of my heart which is bifocal , which is sometimes dizzying as I marvel at who I have being entrusted to love honour and  protect, and sometimes  seeing you this way causes me headaches (lol) for what I must accept ,tolerate compromise and sometimes accept without understanding and not get with, and as a man I go against my false nature and expose my vulnerable bits so we connect on level only Mr God and the angels understand  and our souls say “I get it”.
The bifocal heart eyes allow me to see your divine and the fragile of humanity , to be in awe of you jaw , dropping beauty and love even harder on the flaws , that you try and hide from me , it allows me to know when it is best to make love to you and taste your lips , dam woman that’s my natural high you see, they allow me (these eyes you see) to be the calm in storm when you need to comfort, strong arms in silence to hold you , to war for you and hold you down  and be a  rock , the surface might be crazy but hold you down like foundation of the sea .  Bifocal , lets me know which of the many you’s ( and we all have them) is resident and local in your psyche by intimately listening to your vocal,  is it the little girl or the titian queen , the Brocken heart healing  and warrior princess who denies any knowledge of distress . It allows me to see you in me, as I  am a lion and lamb , I see you  the eagle and sparrow, Both royalty but different , one flesh one bone ... one I pull back  and let go with my all and shoot at you with my cupid arrow, a complete anomaly to those who's mind snad hearts are narrow.


No comments: