Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Falling in love 4 time with the one soul .... Crazy enough to love me series 2 ...


Have you ever being so connected to another human being you can’t tell where they start and you end the homie lover friend , you can't tell who's the brush who's canvas,  is this "thing" love or is  it art, the got me stupid dumb but smart ? but you know that is heaven ordained, supernatural  inspired craft  we laugh, the two are “one”  but the “one”  are aware they are two, but they have always being “one” ( make sense of it latter like i said crazy ,and we some how were the method to madness ), even a mother and her child in the womb were not as connected as we were  and that’s no exaggeration . In all honesty  it’s rare that a person gets the gift of falling in love 4 times with the same person without the drama and breaks ups and make ups we just new that stake were up , just going deeper and deeper every time the kind of love that evolves when it's  ready, organic and has not found a limit yet and in honesty doesn’t want to (find a limit that is) ... 4 times i fell in love with her without falling out of love with her .

 The  first time was that classic cliche  magical moment which would be the  first time we met, I call that moment the black out, and not because i blacked out  but i could i swear her beauty  left me black eye's the way it hit me (laughing). The Silver back (me) met the Black panther again it was mystery to me how two such different species connected as one "i think i just saw my future wife rolled off my tongue".The only thing we really knew in our innocence was that we to each other were in the presence of another powerful entity a deity royalty. One of  us was a planet  and the other one gravity caution thrown to wide in naivety we would fall in love in a moment of eye contact... 
" Does my ass look  fat in these jeans" 
how does something so spiritual come a from this don't ask me ask God. Clouds wizzed by head iwas fallen.

 The second time we loved as no others was our friendship, we cleaved like eagles take flight to sky to the heavens and fish born in water  navigate the sea's and rivers.... naturally . Pure. No fig leaves naked souls unashamed for two Africans strange almost at war with our cultures, no inhibitions  but only friends , no place felt more comfortable than my head on her lap after along day , and her body in my arms and her head on my chest her long day and yet some how we stayed platonic , subconscious fear maybe a of ruining a good thing friends  , I protected her femininity, restored it bandaged and nursed  sometimes ,as she protected and fed my masculinity in  a society happy to confused and destroy both  ... laughter lots and lots of laughter  in a world where many people are lonely even when in relationships, she saw through me to me to feel me, I saw through the crowds and masks to her breathed her  to feel her  friends .

The Third time was the whirl wind romance "why can't i find some like you ?" (these drunk nights that we have courage to tell hidden truth) transparent and solid at the same time , two ghosts dancing we were what we were holy fire ... alive, one minute we are dancing to Rockwilder She was Redman and me Meth down the carpet we go in phat pants and socks at home, same entities slow dance the  Tango by moonlight ,  one a Star light "Orion" and the other a Cloud an  element of nature only answerable to God Storm"… Tupac once wrote to Jada “you bring me climax without sex” , I would like to think I felt and knew what he meant ... in truth words don't capture "it", and strangely enough as a man for the first time in my life, i was comfortable being completely  vulnerable with another being , to be present in the moment but gone , lost but found … and my ears become a dairy for her deepest secrets, hurts , fears hopes and dreams ... i showed her my pyscho and vice versa  and we comfortable but never complacent about each other  when two pleasers meet there will always be happiness ...  she was crazy and i was  well me insane, some how I loved her even more for it... we didn't beleive in the ether we became it.


The fourth time i fell in love with the the same her,  (laughing) it was as Classic as the first time and as unplanned, unscripted theater i think it caught both of us by surprise (and ... no we are not pregnant that will be the fifth time i fall in love her deeper). I would like to say it was the first kiss ,  or the first time we mad...or made love (laughing) but no. It was that moment I had convinced my self didn't exist at all  (dropping to a knee pebble in hand ) " do me the honor and marry me... last name and all, until death do us part and then some, untill the heavens fall ? ". For a man to say "yes" and let alone a woman to ask with no fear, no inhibition and a sense of anticipation in retrospect was snow flake rare one kind, My  Mama used tell me " when you know, that you know , you will know ( do tha math latter) ... that crazy moment when you realize you will spend a life time with this person, and one or other would put down the other  to rest and face that moment on both sides with no fear ... that moment right was a heaven dent ... and very drunk (laughing)


No comments: