Thursday, May 4, 2017

The daughter I never had but wished … for- Crazy enough to Love me series 2 teaser

The daughter I never had but wished … for  


In a world where real fathers are few, and by that I mean they show up and connect, correct love nurture as men do and guide … and sperm donors are plenty, some of them even live in the house with their children a  “father” drug addicts, infidelity, alcoholic ,work –o-holic, emotionally vacant, I guess it is what it is some people have a home for your body but not your heart,  and abusers way to many abuser, sexual , verbal and plain neglect  and some just give stuff not time and not self . Lost scared alone and confused, securely covered by the mask’s we wear, she sought a safe place for her heart (as god designed man to be a covering for women and children) and what was left of her dreams and self-esteem , positive male energy that would not abuse in any shape or form, for the Brocken little girl who still want to love dream feel some other than fear and numbness, she wanted to love herself so she could a significant other , she was looking a father… Cloud “teach me how love you, this whole father thing is new to me and never done it before but I do love you. I know your pain”

No comments: