Friday, August 4, 2017

Crazy enough to love me 2 … I loved you before I fell in love with you... Start teaser


Crazy enough to love me 2 … I loved you before I fell in love with you
 Time slows down [my inner thoughts] “I wish our ancestors had double clicked the alarm on the land, and checked the doors to our shore as they walked by 2- 3 times on our wealth and tighten their grip on the land  and our inheritance when the boats arrived the same way they do to us and their purses as we walk by minding our own business for no reason , I wish our ancestors had protected our women and children from the real rapist and child abuser and abductor  aboriginals feel the same way, I wonder how that would of felt how things would be so different… and then maybe they would know  how I feel, I assure you we won’t make that mistake , again… in 2017 i should be trying not figuring how to protect my children from them and the same old hate in a different form... instead of planning their brighter future, i wish our anacestors had fucking immgagration system back then like "how long do you intend to stay and your intetions are ..”


[Flash] 201 7 Letter to my unborn
i love
Gentle smile at thought of you "while your still on the other side making your journey here through time and light with a purpose only you and Mr God know, I need you to know... I have loved before we meet in person , and i will fall in love with you again and again from when you make me say Awww at your birth and my eyes tear up with pride fear and affection ,  to when you remind me of younger me and i am struck by fear  and deep sense of whooping your ass ( if your anything like me you will need it, the ass whooping i mean it will save your life ) but also hugging you when i think to my self that's mine right there ... we breed them, and as you paint my hair grey or make it fall out intentionally or unintentionally , I might not always like what you do or the decisions  that you make and vice versa but the one thing that will bind us and our family together is this love thing we share ... you heard "

[Eyes... turning grey flamed]

No comments: