Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Did you know 19 Sleepless body rock


Did you know you make sleep painful not just how you do me wrong right in bedroom workout and I like that like that...lol... the time between when my eyes close and open i miss you so much, i am compensated by the lifetime we have to make up and enjoy the moments. i didn't know i had a type until i met you know i am allergic to other woman... that something about my finger can't touch but will chase for a... for ever... remember when we were younger and i would just be for sleep and you would leave the phone on so i could hear you sleep that old school so fool but sure so pure loneliness and soul cure 



we get back to to slow wine  with slow grind , we start the night with kisses good music and bottle wine , dam shorty looking good in them jeans (nah what mean) got me think how should be bedroom fiend, in and out who's in the ring  who's in charge  so we tag team, i lean  finger licking the cream old school trains non electrical we don’t run out steam ...lol, she get mad when i act like she aint the best i ever had , i call it Michael Jackson cookie cause my short bad... people call it body rock... in the world of cloud we call it tick tock, slowly back and forth i try read the time of your body clock fight snug step on it i am your body sock, short hold me down like puc held down the block body rock i swear if she keeps calling me that name  i am on birth certificate is "don't stop"... but i can't stop until her body drop, so swet drop....slowly

No comments: