Thursday, August 31, 2017

In the world of cloud 4 Is that right



May be I should not tell you …After I kissed your lips sugar didn't taste so sweet no more, you already know water don’t taste like water not more when you away, you got me on the cell lying on the floor conversation amazing tossing turning wanting you more soul candles lit good burning is it humanly possible to want her more, I want a taste of your tenderness medication for all of life’s stress [Cloud walker confess]…forgive me for being reckless as I get older I figure there no perfect moment accept when I look at you like that ( you know the look) and we in the moment, you (don’t mention  age ever) cloud me  the woman becomes a teenager again and i find my forever friend, I resist it like metal  magnets and iron…. I ain’t trying confused falling and flying you are not selling nothing but I am buying (love paid in full it aint cheap no dollars no schollars, life.... love resistance training, my insulin shot please …your lips are my sugar , no spoons just poor it in 11 plus one she was always a ten...


No comments: