Friday, August 11, 2017

Text 27 Cinnamon buns



Text 27 Cinnamon buns

ISIS… she is my personal love terrorist not only is she fly she is the bomb, activating hidden cell that birth happiness kill loneliness I have to wife this. Heavens Cia agent classic one to the head 2 to heart, making me a ghost writer then a ghost rider, floating on ghost ship listening to soul train looking the gold band a ticket on love trip, Ubantu is the destination so we so connect, A King and Queen so there so much respect, Funny she got Angel wings but I feel the butter fly affect , she on my mind so its deep intellect, She gets me I get her so we 4 seasons, right or wrong we walk it out si am not leaving , cinnamon on her buns so I am cookie eating, Lay your hands on my chest tell you don’t hear “love you when feel a beating…

No comments: