Saturday, August 5, 2017

Crazy enough to love me 2 teaser Father wisdom



(The sound of scribbling) …
Hey you … After my father passed away it would be the last time in my life that my mother would physically pick me up from the ground if ever I fell down unless it was a life threatening injury, those years were hard for me because I was young,  just a child and i didn’t fully understand it, but don’t get it wrong she did this was done out of true love and deep painful wisdom , there was a hidden wisdom in the pain and toughness, she knew a secret that in the absence of a man in the house, I would have to learn very early in life how to pick myself up and keep going intrinsically , I would have to learn to be my own cheer leader and motivator, and I would have to teach my mind to go ahead, my soul to provide the energy from the pain for I would have plenty , and my body to follow, my grind would have to be more potent , more focused , more relentless and to this day I thank her for it. 




No comments: