Thursday, August 24, 2017

did you know20 hold me like that


Did you know when  you...  hold me like that, nothing really matters... the "just me and you" the magic, when its not about white black skin but what hold sacred and hide comes out from  the in, 40 once gin straight to the head the head spinning, the walls were always a allusion in the beginning , i falling " i love u" like David in  the bible the giants are falling , wolves howl to lonely moon i hear you calling i swear i comming or cumming ... the world of cloud walkerz alwayz falling we so supernatural ... dam shorty the way you walk my way is like when a molder/potter create great art and touch the magic you are clay.... all day

Did you know loving you "u" became easier because 90% of loving me is loving you so easy , believe me, when you hold me like that i feel like i back in womb nothing could hurt me 

No comments: