Sunday, August 13, 2017

Text 29 Night time whispers pt 1

You will never have to ask me to hold your hand in public , actually you will never have to ask me to just hold you cuddle you its secret good bad habit , I try never to get to familiar with you that’s how other married , couples take each other for granted, when I asked Mr Gods for you and said “okay granted  but you to bring the extra , this woman’s far from average, you got to have the if you want to have it”.



First we heart work out, then  we bedroom work out  and if you have the energy then we might actually gym work , soul muscles that we flex so any problems and fights arguments in private  we just work out , until I called home your mind and crazy surprise me  ab’s on my brain from the mind work out, when it comes to love I cook real good that home fresh here have taste, my baby doesn’t do take out …




No comments: