Monday, August 21, 2017

Did you know 15 ...Pillow jokes



“Last night I looked up at the universe and there were these two beautiful starz  in the perfect darkness glowing for me , wait wait wait... my bad, that was your face while you sat on top of me while we  and then you, that explains the glow lol (hit by a pillow) , wait  wait wait... Let me try again "Last night i asked for angel to watch over you while I was away," after a few seconds he reappeared frustrated "angels don't watch over other angels Cloud... don't ask again last warning, you she is one of us". (Rolling her eyes playfully)


... okay you cant hate this one " Last week when i handed you a dozen roses,11 were real the last one was fake , you got mad until i explained it was meant to last for ever" (Her hands single 50/50)

[clearing the throat, looking seriously romantic ... time to go deep] "Your my best friend , my shoulder to lean, my lip wetter, someone i can count on in good and hard times, the love of my life since we met and that first kiss , some times you take my legs away you're my beer- i mean dearYour my brand beer Mrs Munengami" (laughter and a thumbs up)...


No comments: