Thursday, August 31, 2017

Teaser Family Affair 2.. The kids first day at normal school


“First day in school and Knuckles (Sky) over there Knocks out a boy 2 years older than her and “Hands” over here is feeling some poor girls booty… it felt good son didn’t it (pride in the eye’s)… I mean what were you thinking [inner thoughts… boys you just like your dad, I bet you put that 4 finger grip on the ass with thumb lock 101 like i taught him…We breed them right , but i worried about her i am proud of KO i am worried my baby will get hurt]"
"sorry Dad"
"Sorry...sorry for what , tsss i am proud of both of you ...We are Dziva ....we don't take shit we give it in heap loads, know your moms gonna ask questions  you tell her i gave you a shouting to and you feel bad i need Oscar teddy bear eys , Mr God gave me two hands so i hold you at the same time , give me some love" (group hug)
\\\
\

No comments: