Monday, August 28, 2017

In the world of cloud 2 You look good in that


You look amazing in that...? Yes you do “in what… Cloud ? ” You look good in that body, hidden behind that smile, those eyes that steal the soul from man’s chest as well as his breathe,  wearing that hell out of that Black dress in them heals (how does she walk in them) , which you can leave on when the dress falls off latter on... when we make you look even better latter  on when you put me on instead ( who said that lol) … but that’s wasn’t it … you look good with my ,Last name on you... kissing on her neck and taste good and smell good, i think you would smell better if we worked up a bit of swet ... just a suggestion ... don't shoot the messnger... lol

You feel good  Dam it?  Yes you do “when cloud (annoyed)? Depends on which part of you I am feeling on,  when and what we doing , feeling on your waist and booty  when we slow dance on Friday night date night sessions or when I sneak into the kitchen while cook wrap my hands around you  to get a taste while I get a taste , feels amazing when I kiss your lips up here and down there ( who said that lol roling her eyes), when i touched your belly encased some precious cargo (being our seed) inside , when I come off tour  and you and the kids be waiting outside, you definitely felt good when we did what did last night …but you feel best  when …I wake and your right by my side … and I am red eyed you were  snoring again (dodging a punch) the struggles real but I did say ride or die (thank god for ear plugs lol ) Even your snoring  sounds good  like a mMiles Davis improvison, funny eneough when we are apart and sleep and wake its one of those things i strangely find my self missing .

No comments: