Monday, August 14, 2017

Did i tell you 4 The hummm..


Did I tell you , when we met my reality and past started to crumble but there was no fear inside there because somehow my knower knew,  it would be material i would use to build our future hopes and the dreams  a fragmented jig zaw the only I saw. Did I tell you how you’re on my mind like brown is on my skin and not air in my lungs ... Mrs "leave me breathless" but with the brown skin you’re a Zim sun  so I tanned  more in your presence, I get darker so I love even harder your personal amusement park the candy floss, so many rides some fast some slow scary but at end of the day laughter. I would die to protect the "i and eye" but i am not trying to be a Marta. I get to be the one who massages your being when the world tries to make you numb , that special place on my shoulder and chest my fingers stroke your hair baby girl let the pain melt away as you listen to me hum, the hum tells you that two are also one . I asked Sade did she know when she composed the sweetest taboo, in a world full of lies your one of the few things like gravity stay true , I never want your ears to be starved of these words... as the world starves itself  "i love you"... simply because the "us" is true .


No comments: