Monday, August 7, 2017

Text 22 The smell of your skin


I love the way your skin smells put your soul on it so I can taste it and let me breathe in, even better how it feels your skin that is your blood runs wild i can feel it inner being pulsing, and the hair to so full so natural , connects to superantural the way you lick your lips when a grab a hand , dam thats to masterful (my weakness) ... the secret blend of honey berries and coco so you , our only crime is loving appreciating blessing connecting not stressing and sweet word pillow talk late night confessing “no , I love you more”, and like any good detective I search your body and soul for the small clues never in a rush I body search slow stir it up I am old school... 

 morning kisses "what you staring at ?" , “the woman i will ever love ,just you cause i love u"… fall easy from Kingz lips when you wake i call the soul dew for my soul jewel (you), feeling a little extra so i go down to go to get the mountain dew ( who said that lol).  The touch and deep breathe let me touch your skin it hit my lungs, i want it all in like inhaling nature and heaven natural weed eyes get low to focus i am all in . Time is  the teller of all things, brick by the blue prints tongue trace that hershy skin, the design followed and faced with smiles get the eyes rolling... blues no more but she got the b"black snake moaning", heart and amazing grace the challenges and Victory, WE are living proof  fairy tales can be lived in reality

No comments: