Monday, August 21, 2017

Did i let you know 16 Rooted



CloudLoverz we are planted in love, “the leaves might change the roots remain the same”
… Do you want to know a secret I think Mr God was showing off when he made you ... honest. Sometimes i look at you like Dam she deserves the world, and yet i can't give her that ,I am just a man I don’t have his power but I made in his image, so I create ours and give you mine in just a few lines "Mr Gods , for a second please make me cry" "why?" "Because I want to put a tear in the ocean and when mortal men can find it i will stop caring and love on her"… I want to see her hidden Atlantis the deep parts of your being the secret part of her hidden for her and me ... The scriptures say“Out of the heart come the issues of world and the use of the tongue”, so I guess my knew bedrooms names should be “1 ohhh shit Nigga  2 right there x3 and 3 what’s your name again” lol …seriously from the heart the issues are spoken with the tongue “my I loves u… are not empty words so when you hear me then see the issue in mine .


No comments: