Monday, August 14, 2017

Did i tell you 5 "i appreciate you



Did I tell you “I appreciate you” so much because I do, and I am aware the times have changed ... I guess in this world It's nice to hear "thank you" or "I appreciate you" in a world who forgot courtesy manners and dwell in narcissism even in the house, kind words from the one u love is like Gold in the leprechauns pot at the end of a rainbow of the hard works of a day ... rewarding every once in a while its just 2 words and they make you smile easy not cheesy. The truth is you do so much for me knowing and unknowingly. A lot of women juggle relationship, work, children and the family life/unit - which can be very stressful confusing and exhausting . Woman I want you to know that your hard work is appreciated and recognized Queen . Sometimes I watch you and think it but don't say it "that thing that she is doing right now that’s why i love her and put nobody else above her". You’re the spine of our family I am trying to be the muscle around you and support you, traditionally non-traditional when i say sleep in , i'll get the kids ready and take them to school, when you come back from work and dinner ready, when you look tired and irritable and I smile "where do you want the rub at your feet or on your shoulders" ... my way of saying thank you with no words . Problems, yeah we got them, i will be the solution's not the problem  part of promise was to help solve them

I am yours

No comments: