Thursday, August 31, 2017

Family affair 2.... Storms inner thoughts


(Taking a walk by himself) “I write because , I believe life has purpose but right know things are flawed  and trivial, the only thing that seem to make thing feel aligned is love this pen this page , so i do what i love in the hope i achieve my purpose and in doing so i manage to praise Mr God.  Man was never designed to be an island but i spend a lot of my time alone, in writing i don’t feel so alone… in gods presence .. you see my mother once explained to me that all people even those who love you, at one point or another will fail you ... Time and life has proven her right , i have my greatest  wars in silence and alone behind my smile .. There was no one to share my victories and falls but god.. It’s hard to explain a victory when what i was fighting is invisible ... small things like self expectation frustration.. And the likes.. Steve Biko said the greatest weapon of the oppressor  is the mind of the oppressed, i hope by the time you come into this world to have a strong mind which truly understands freedom and faith,  and in doing so somehow pass this baton onto you in life.  

No comments: