Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Did i tell you 10 Eye balling (lol)


What I see when I look through these eye balls… at you I see , Mr God painting a beautiful being a master piece that can be abstract to me…( as in I get you but not get you) but I can’t  help but stare touch feel study… then stare some more walk away come back stare even harder intrigued a unique human being worth my time  and it look good  so good it eyeball delicious with out the soul suspicious … when I look at you through these eye balls I see my future and it bright full of life, full of surprises inspirational, a lady who looks sexy in every seize  did i win something cause she my prize… so truth truth no lies if i keep starring i am have be like god stepp aside i need to drawmy self between them thigh (finger licking good) to be continued....

No comments: