Monday, August 14, 2017

Text 7 walk changer







When I tell you I am going to make to love to you to night in the Cloudz you smile because you know I am change how you walk. Cloud ain’t about that talk when come to sheet we about thats Cloudwalk, I do things to you in that room that make it hard to part,  we can shower together or laugh in the bubble bath ... it doesn’t really matter you get the 5 star service  but I am the only staff, drying off  your body applying that lotion we about to jump of this cliff and get lost in your ocean , when it comes to game basketball or soccer 4 quarters of two half’s, my tongue starts at ankle up the back of the calf  a lot things happening x +y sweety you can do the math, blowing on that spot just under your navel  go ahead shorty breath if your able still trying to decide the bed or the table… to be continued …lol

No comments: