Sunday, August 13, 2017

Text 28 Ass- matic


She is Miss independent, but "we" dependant, if love is a currency we earned it then spent it, never rent it we epic-ally we represent it , the president of her fan club  like Mugabe i am never leaving now that i am elected, organically prayed for , so i would call the us naturally selected , we still respect family and marriage is the world’s BS is rejected



I am a her  addict,  can’t breathe  when I see her  she hit me with ass matic, her conversation so illmatic, we got secret bedroom names because so go hard to tantric, soul sank deep ice burg sank attractions  the little boys titanic, she is my universe the only star that walks the planet . seed to a happy home  she helps harvest  and  plant it. Romeo and Juliet so extra we dramatic… dem lip and hips I got have it.

No comments: