Monday, August 7, 2017

Text 23 Lost words


When I first saw you, there were words that got stuck in my mouth that would not, not for a lack of trying come out my mouth, instead they peered through my eye’s in turns of long stealth stares (I am smooth like that) and talked to themselves while they strolled around  in my head and they were in no order really...  Magnetic, tantalizing, fascinated, foxy, bewitched (my heart snitched), captivating, classy, attitude ferocious sassy. Adorable ,  formidable, graceful , ideal (so much eye appeal and booty I wanted to...feel) independent , mesmeric , (She can’t be )  Angelic, mesmeric ,gorgeous, so I bit my unseen tongue in case I ran out of my tools as a word smith... to engrain it on your left finger as gold loop a fever time hieroglyph.

No comments: