Monday, August 14, 2017

Did i tell you 6 Open mic abstraction


Did you know you are allowed to summon me into abstraction? When you call, I drop whatever I am doing for you and the family ,  yeah I know I am anomaly but to lose you fast or slow would be to lose some of sanity… promise, my full attention no distractions , phone down in fact phone off if need be we jump in the car no music talk as we ride off . My ears are the mic at our open mic but you’re doing a solo anytime let your problem go you know... Cupid whispers to me some times "Cloud there are times when all your woman wants you to do is listen not fix it. Sometimes just knowing that the significant other is not texting but actively listening to what is being said makes all the difference . Part of the promise was to up lift us, to give you my undivided time  the greatest treasure Mr Gods ever gift us ... To be your teddy bear … this is marriage  not a game  loyal as it gets only when we make love do I do it like its an affair … I am here


No comments: