Sunday, August 13, 2017

Family affair series 1 pt 3 teaser



(Sitting on the side of the basketball court watching Dee and the kids play she jays a 3 and starts trash talking… they play on  )


“You’re the dumbest smart person I know … [ Clouds inner voice that’s the second time some ones said that to me  in 24 hours]   you got yourself  a winner ! Congratulations on getting engaged it took you long enough… My man , I don’t know why you freaking out about marriage , people love to say I am married to my best friend because it sounds nice and romantic but a lot of them are lonely in those marriages  a living hell, you know it and I know it, dam it I lived it you get to live the dream , for you two it would be real, after all you being playing house for what 10 years  she was patient with you letting you mourn ? I see the way she looks at you after all this time like your still teenagers play that game, when we were young thunder cats and you’re not getting any younger … what is it we would say ? the down ass with round ass, a woman you could pray with but a freak in the bed , a woman you can hustle with a lady in the street but she has a business head... Cash that cheque in brother or someone will know her worth , i am telling you now i would trade Dee for my wife in heart beat..."

"you would do what ? "

“selfish bastard… a lot of men would die for what you have, she doesn’t nag , real hugs heart felt cuddles home cooked food, sex when you want it how you want it on tap,  she a two for one...  she is your biggest fan/ cheerleader and she is a franchise player in the family team, a true soldier  and a smooth hustler , you get eye contact real intimate  eye contact the googly eye’s, I forgot what my wife’s eyes looked like a long time ago from staring at the back of a phone and fb post , she holds you for no reason  I only hold  bills and apparently i am human ATM… if you don'twant her I will take her , think about it on a beautiful Saturday afternoon when most women go and get their hair and nails done or so stupid social event with fakes friends, she is here with you making your kids not hers... your kids feel valued and loved , she doesn’t care about her hair or her image she going hard on the court and she missing shots on purpose,  she wants a happy home  and makes the effort and sacrifices, my soon to be X doesn’t even know our child’s favourite food or colour , the only reason i married her and stayed married so long was that child and now that i have custody i am leave for good. Some realness the worlds a selfish place now a days and Gods gives you someone who’s about you  and them kids out there, you grab a hold of it and Squeeze it for dear life , that right there is sacred and rare, worth protecting  … get your head out your ass … its hard being a man and very loney seriously think about teh suicide rates... Smartest dumb person I know”

“Easy for you to say, you are getting a divorce I lost the love of my life my soul mate,  the mother of my kids , your getting rid of the problem, I am scared to go through it again for them the kids  I knows she worth it my hearts torn between the 2 , if something happened to Dee I am not sure where my head would be ? and that  scares  me ”


“We both have lost people that we love, really love  if there one thing you should have learnt is how precious time is and how fear is a liar, what if nothing happens to her and you lose  her to another man to another family you could of given her and become, their are some hells you can avoid with a little bit of faith courage and balls”.


No comments: