Monday, August 7, 2017

text 24 Fiducairy duty



Making you smile is part of my Fiduciary duty, for those not enlightened it’s the highest standard of care bound by law on earth in court and  in a strange way divine , when you put your head  on my chest and feel the solid warmth, the volcanic rock that is my chest once heated by my own passion now lit and burns with magnetic attraction, do you hear that bump bump bump sound, I hope that’s the start of a journey to a place heavenly bound, I am poor rich man so I hope for now a forehead kiss is the first jewel in your incomplete crown, I am bound to pick you up,  but I so wana be down  like a seed  in the ground one must die to ones self to be part greater thing a tree, so I must say RIP to me and sunlight touch the leaves of the “we”. Good bye I

No comments: