Monday, August 28, 2017

In the world of Cloud 1 The jewel and the Crown


In the world of Cloud you are my gravity you hold me down, heads in cloud feet on the ground the end of our kisses the sweet taste and sound, your laughter one of the many jewels promised is like forehead kisses for your crown. My full time jobs loving you and our family, my part time jobs my career, your body is my signature and isgn it with lips and my finger tips.

In the world of Cloud woman you’re a Brain Mc Knight song because I start and end back at one ... i love to come "back home" and you’re on my mind at any time,  I asked Mr Gods  what "love is" and he gave me you  and told him after that we would go "all the way".



In my world Queen your my Roots , your affection love and wisdom run deep they feed me and they feed the "US" in Ghaya essence , so that when the winds of life blow i stay solid i ain't ever leaving, I keep it 100 and play my position  was that really cupid arrow or did use a love potion, doesn’t matter I wana put my hands on you every 12 hours or so like dry skin needs lotion. My skin touches your I am lost  like where does she start and where do I begin , blessed or lucky ? Either ways I never compromised  my values and my want I got you I knew I got the win.

In my world your a John Legend song the way i love those "perfect imperfection" we are just ordinary people trying to take love higher" ... and funny enough you be the last but always the best i ever had ...



In the world of Cloud I will try my best to remind myself why i married you in the first part of every day to keep this fresh and not get to familiar with each stage of age be the re inventor mad scientist dude you first fell in love with,  A picture of you … i will put it in wallet not  my phone to remind me where being swet equity where we are going (20 -50year love ,the old and grey) even aged I will hold her hand more important her heart , make her laugh and touch her soul gently, we being through  a lot what the old folk call "umbrella the weather" in our world we do it together.


No comments: